Requesting Transcripts:

Current seniors, if you need to request a transcript to be sent to a college or university you will need to sign in to Parchment and fill all request online.  Please see Mrs.Carson for your individual Parchment log in information.
*If you have ANY questions regarding your transcripts, please email Mrs.Carson